Often, many men and their partners are very concerned about the question, "How to increase potency? " Unfortunately, a significant number of representatives of the strongest part of humanity suffer from such a sad problem. And not all because of age. What are the reasons for the potency problems? What options and methods are there to correct the situation? How can you increase the potency? Well, the answers to these and many other questions will now be considered.
Before talking about how to increase potency, it is necessary to consider the factors that can cause the erection-related problem. This usually causes:
- Testosterone deficiency. It can be caused by disorders in the functioning of the endocrine system. As a result, prolactin is actively produced and neutralizes testosterone. Most of the time, however, the reason lies in old age. An older man's body simply stops producing hormones that are necessary for an active sex life. But not always, there are exceptions.
- Psychological factor. It affects young men who are just beginning to have their sexual experience. It is only natural that they should be accompanied by fear of failure. And any rudeness, ridicule or negligence on the part of a partner can lead to the development of complexes. And they in turn influence a young person's sexual performance.
- Vascular disease. They are common too. Circulatory disorders often lead to vascular impotence. The filling of the erectile tissue with blood is physiologically impaired.
- Neurogenic Disorders. Diseases of the central nervous system and the peripheral nerves can lead to a complete or partial blockage of erectile impulses.
- Spinal trauma, cerebrovascular pathology, oncological neoplasia, and herniated discs. The reason is again the blocking of impulses.
- Iatrogenic disorders. Decreased potency is a side effect of some powerful and specific drugs. Replacing the drug with an analogue after consulting a doctor usually helps restore an erection. But sometimes this is not possible. For example, only certain drugs are indicated for cardiovascular diseases. Unfortunately, this treatment leads to impotence.
- Bad habits. Smoking, alcohol, promiscuous sexual relationships, use of harmful products, frequent sauna use. . . This way of life affects not only potency, but also the state of the body as a whole.
After determining the reason (for which it is recommended to go to the doctor), you can begin treatment. True, it is prescribed by a specialist, but it is useful for everyone to familiarize themselves with the possible options in advance.
Diet: What Should You Avoid?
Increasing potency, whatever you may say, will not work without observing proper nutrition and diet.
First of all, you need to refrain from frequent consumption of fatty foods. It contributes to the appearance of obesity and an increase in the number of female sex hormones, as a result of which the level of male sex hormones decreases. The ban also applies to:
- Beer. It strongly disrupts the hormonal balance.
- Fast food. Burgers, pies, chips, french fries. . . these and many other foods are sources of transgenic fats. They're also found in ice cream and margarine.
- Caffeine. It increases the amount of estrogen, female sex hormones.
- To bake. It is a source of compounds that are harmful to men's health, such as acids, yeast, and sugars.
- Smoked products. Liquid smoke has a deadly effect on the male genitals due to the acids, phenolic and carbonyl compounds it contains.
- Cute. You don't have to do without it completely. But an excess of sugar in the blood greatly interferes with potency. Therefore, you have to limit yourself to a daily maximum of 50 g.
The "stop list" also includes: fatty beef and pork, butter and fatty cheese, liver pate and canned fish, egg yolks, caviar and prawns.
More calcium and phosphorus
If a man is confused about how to increase potency at home, he will have to change his diet.
Make sure you eat foods high in calcium and phosphorus. These two elements do not make sense in isolation, as their exchange is closely intertwined.
Calcium is not only involved in the formation and development of bone tissue, but it also helps prevent premature and premature ejaculation. It is found in the following foods:
- Sesame and poppy seeds.
And of course fermented milk products are its source. But you have to be careful here. Men trying to increase potency should not drink more than 1 liter of milk per day. There are no strict restrictions on other fermented milk.
Phosphorus, in turn, converts proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy and is involved in the processes of cell division, growth, and the storage and use of genetic information. The best sources for this substance are:
- Dried boletus.
- Pumpkin seeds.
- Wheat bran.
- Pine and walnuts.
And it is recommended not to focus on one product. It is better to add a little bit of everything to your diet. After all, every product is a source of many other valuable substances.
What else does the body need?
If we continue to talk about what foods increase potency, it should be noted that in addition to calcium and phosphorus, the male body also needs:
- Vitamin E. It has a positive effect on the condition of blood vessels and their elasticity. This leads to an improvement in blood flow, including in the pelvic organs. Stimulates the work of the endocrine system, which organs include the prostate. Sources: peanuts, lamb, peas, buckwheat, strawberries.
- Vitamin A. Prevents cell aging and the development of urinary tract infections. Sources: yellow and green vegetables, legumes, apricots, peaches, apples, sea buckthorn, rose hips and herbs (burdock root, seaweed, lemongrass, peppermint, parsley, plantain, raspberry leaves, sage, etc. ).
- Vitamin B. Participates in all body processes. Promotes an increase in testosterone levels, is a tonic. Increases male strength and attraction. Sources: grain sprouts, liver, yeast, walnuts, clams, oatmeal, spinach, sweet potatoes, herring, cauliflower, broccoli.
- Vitamin D. Promotes an increase in male hormone levels. The best source is fish oil capsules. Also found in salmon, cereals, mushrooms and orange juice.
- Zinc. Helps better absorb vitamin E. It is the building block of testosterone. Sources: oysters, veal liver, eels, chicken hearts, cocoa, beef tongue, lentils.
- Selenium. Strengthens the erectile function and the reproductive capacity of the body. Sources: Brazil nut (no more than 2 nucleoli per day), oyster mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, coconut, pistachios, garlic, feta cheese, sea fish.
- Iron. An energetic mineral that keeps sexual energy at the right level. Sources: strawberries, blueberries, rabbit meat, carrots, raisins, persimmons, mulberries, dates, currants, pomegranates, plums.
This information should be considered by every man who is concerned with the question of how to increase potency. You can, of course, buy a vitamin and mineral complex from a pharmacy, but natural sources of these substances are best.
Honey + nuts
They say this is an effective tool. Many have heard of it and are therefore interested in the question of how to increase potency with honey and nuts?
The easiest way is to prepare a mixture of these ingredients, which must then be taken 2-3 times a day, 1-2 tbsp. l. You just need to mix honey (2/3) and chopped walnuts (1/3).
By the way, you can enhance the effect of the ingredients with freshly grated ginger. But then all three components are mixed in equal proportions.
There is still a recipe. But for him you need green, not ripe nuts. Whole, together with the shell. You need to take a glass of any volume (2 liters will be enough) and fill it halfway with it after washing and finely chopping the fruit. Then pour on 40% diluted alcohol or vodka. Remove in a cool, dark place for 3 months. Then add 100 grams of honey and mix thoroughly. Drink 50 ml every day at night.
What is the help? Nuts are known to be valuable sources of a large amount of vitamins, polyunsaturated acids, macro and micro elements. And a natural aphrodisiac too! Honey contains antioxidants, monosaccharides, biologically active substances and minerals.
In the complex, the two products complement each other and play the role of a natural potency stimulator.
Many men, considering how to increase their potency at home, opt for herbal treatment. Means made with their own hands regulate blood circulation, expand blood vessels, reduce inflammation and increase immunity. The main thing is to buy the ingredients in the pharmacy, not at dubious stands.
Well here are some recipes:
- Pour 100 grams of chopped nettle with boiling water (300 ml) and let it steep. Take 1 tbsp. l. three times a day before meals. The agent stimulates the urogenital function and has a positive effect on the metabolism.
- Grind 0. 5 tablespoons of ginseng root, mix with honey (2 teaspoons). You get one serving for 1 day. It has to be divided into 4 parts and each one is taken orally at equal intervals.
- Grind raw pumpkin seeds and mix them with honey in equal parts. Take a tablespoon 5-6 times a day. By the way, enemas with pumpkin seed oil are also recommended. They should be done every day in the morning and evening with one injection of 100 g each to improve potency and the work of the prostate.
- Mix natural black tea (1 tablespoon) with dry thyme inflorescences (3 pieces). You can add a little mint or honey. Brew a kettle and let it steep for 7-10 minutes. Then strain and drink throughout the day.
- Pour 100 grams of dry St. John's wort with a glass of boiling water. Let it steep and then drink 30 ml four times a day.
- Pour a tablespoon of freshly crushed garlic with a glass of warm milk. Boil over the fire for two minutes, drain. Drink 2 tbsp daily before each meal. l.
- Pour 50 grams of dried leaves of the ginkgo biloba plant with a bottle of vodka. Put in a cool, dark place and let it steep for 2 weeks, shaking the container regularly. Then strain and drink 20 drops three times a day before meals.
It is recommended not to limit yourself to one remedy, but also not to abuse it. It is worthwhile to alternate the use of funds every 2 weeks.
So what to eat to increase potency is already clear. Folk remedies are also simple and straightforward. But I want to tell you separately about propolis tincture. This is a miraculous resinous substance that contains many beneficial trace elements necessary for male strength.
And what is important, it is very easy to make a tincture based on this biostimulant. You only need 20 grams of propolis and 80 milliliters of quality vodka. Bees glue needs to be crushed thoroughly, and then filled with alcohol. Insist in a cool dark place for a week, shaking occasionally.
After the time has elapsed, you can start taking the drug. Put 40 drops in a glass of water and drink half an hour before meals. The money is enough for 2 weeks, the course lasts the same.
Doctors refuse self-medication and deny the benefits of some folk remedies for potency. In particular, we are talking about the use of soda. This white powder is said to have anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor effects, improves the immune system and metabolism, and has a good effect on blood circulation.
However, there is also an opinion that soda. . . increases the potency in men. As? It doesn't create an exciting effect. However, it is beneficial in acting on the organs, the malfunctioning of which provokes the appearance of erectile dysfunction.
Most often, baths are taken with soda. A pound of powder is diluted in 3 liters of boiling water, the mixture is poured into a warm bath and stirred. Then you have to lie in it for 30 minutes.
Some more make microclysters. A tablespoon of soda is dissolved in a liter of water and the resulting solution is poured into it. And they even take soda! Dissolve 0. 5 teaspoons in a glass of warm milk and drink. 2-3 weeks daily.
But even if a man is very interested in the question of "How to increase potency", it is better not to resort to this method. Because there is a risk of poisoning, allergic reactions, irritation. It is not always possible to correctly calculate the dose.
Now we can mention drugs that increase potency. It is important to reserve that they will only be prescribed by a doctor and only after an examination. They all have side effects, and since their action is aimed at correcting the functions of the genitourinary system, you need to be extra careful when taking any medication.
For men who are thinking about increasing potency quickly, doctors often prescribe injections in addition to taking pills.
It is worthwhile to combine diet, cure and aids with it. There are several effective exercises that increase potency:
- Training tomorrow. When you wake up, you need to force the penis to lift up. This does not mean achieving an erection, but the work of the muscles, the tension of which is what causes its tone. Every day you need to increase the number of elevators. Then, if it is possible to achieve 30 repetitions, then you need to hold the genital organ in the raised position for 2-3 seconds each time.
- "Walking" on the buttocks. An effective way. It is even recommended by urologists when men turn to them with the question of how to increase potency without drugs. You need to sit on the "fifth point", straighten your legs, bend your arms at the elbows. And "walk" forward on the buttocks 2 meters, alternately moving them. Then the same amount - back.
- Raising and lowering the pelvis. You need to lie with your back on the floor and let your feet rest. Bend your knees, stretch your arms along your body. Slowly start lifting the pelvis high and returning to the opposite position. To work out every day, you can start with two sets of 10 times.
You can also do kicks, the well-known exercise "bicycle", supine position, effective bouncing from CrossFit, "birch", squats, "scissors". And in general, there will be no need to sign up for the gym. There is no better folk remedy for potency than physical activity.