Treatment for impotence can be lengthy and complex, and requires safe and natural medications. Due to the minimal number of contraindications, side effects and good tolerability by the body, many men prefer home therapy with folk remedies.
In folk medicine, treatment is based on the properties of a plant or tree, then various decoctions, infusions, etc. are prepared from it. We will divide folk recipes into groups according to the ingredients used.
Treatment of impotence at home with folk remedies is mainly carried out through ginger. The plant is actively used in various ailments of the male reproductive system, as it can strengthen an erection and qualitatively stimulate blood circulation.
An unbelievable number of recipes allow ginger as tea, powder, tincture or bath additive.
Some experts require the presence of a dried root while others use it fresh, but dried ginger acts as a concentrate and has a stronger effect on the body, so it is considered preferable. The ginger cycle takes about 7 days.
Basic recipes for making ginger:
- The easiest way to treat a man with tea is to put the root in regular tea bags or loose tea. It is important that the root is crushed to a powdery appearance. 1 teaspoon is used for a 300 ml cup. Ginger powder added right after the tea is brewed. Then mix the drink thoroughly and it is ready to drink. It should be taken 3 times a day. Ginger powder (1 teaspoon) is added to 200 ml of boiling water. To improve the taste of the drink and increase its healing properties, it is worth adding 1-2 tsp. Honey. Add 1 teaspoon to 400 ml of water. Ginger powder and put on fire. After boiling, hold for another 40 minutes and allow to drain. Add honey or sugar to the tea and you are ready to drink.
- To eat fresh. Fresh root is excellent for treating impotence. Ginger is simply cut into small pieces and eaten with a bite to go with the main course;
- Juice. To get the juice, rub the root on a fine grater, and then squeeze out the juice with cheesecloth. It is mixed with tea or drink. The juice is deteriorating, so you need to keep it in the refrigerator.
- Alcohol tincture. It will take some time to make, but the tool is very effective. 1 kg of ginger should be grated with medium grain and poured over 1 liter of vodka. Leave the mixture in a warm place out of the reach of sunlight for 2 weeks. Then add 300 ml of alcohol to 100 g of ginger (just received) and let it rest for another 2 weeks. The tincture should be consumed in the evening, 10 drops at a time;
- Bath. The recipe perfectly accelerates regeneration and helps tone the body. For cooking, you need ginger, powdered (3 tablespoons), add 1 liter of water and boil for 10 minutes. Then the product is poured into the bathroom and steamed for 20-30 minutes. The prescription is contraindicated in people with certain heart diseases.
Folk remedies for prostatitis and impotence, which contain alcohol, can have the opposite effect on potency, so it should be used only after consulting a doctor and observing precautions.Ginger can have a negative effect on high blood pressure, heart disease, stomach ulcers and kidney stones.Allergy and hypersensitivity to ginger are also contraindications for its use.
Many experts recommend treating impotence with ginseng, but here you need to know some key points. First, the ginseng root must be of high quality, otherwise the healing properties are negligible. The Manchu variety is considered the best raw material, the roots of which are similar to those of the human body.Second, the plant is traditionally used to make tinctures with vodka or alcohol, which is not suitable for some people, although there is a recipe that does not contain alcohol.
Tinctures based on ginseng for impotence in men:
- Recipe 1. For the production you need 2 cm of the spine tip if the quality of the raw materials is high. For low-quality ginseng, you need to increase the dosage to 4 cm, now you need to fill the raw material with 3. 5 liters of vodka, it can be replaced with diluted alcohol. The drug should be taken from the next day, then the body adapts to the substance. For the treatment of impotence, it is recommended to drink 1 glass three times a day before meals. When there is still 5% of the total tincture left, it is again diluted with vodka, mixed and consumed in the same way. Charging is only possible twice. If there was a break during treatment, then the course can not be continued with an unused tincture, it will have to be prepared again, and if a fresh infusion is drunk, you can return to the old one.
- Recipe 2. An alternative way to prepare the tincture - pour 20 g of finely chopped root with 300 ml of 70% alcohol solution. You need to let the mixture steep for 3 weeks, stirring occasionally. Then the sediment is filtered off and removed, and the liquid is taken 3 times / day, 25 drops each 30 minutes before meals. The duration of therapy is 2 weeks, then the body is given a ten-day rest and the course is repeated again;
- Recipe 3 - tincture of ginger and ginseng. Rub small pieces of plant rhizomes (20 g each) and pour 1 liter of vodka. The mixture should be infused in a warm room for 2 weeks. Take 15 drops 1 time a day, preferably at bedtime;
- Recipe 4 - non-alcoholic tincture. 50 g of the plant should be poured with chilled boiled water, it is better to add a little sugar or honey. The mixture is infused for 3 hours. The root is taken out and crushed, the ginseng is poured into 0. 5 liters of water and left for 3 weeks in a place without incidence of light. Sometimes you need to shake the mixture. The prepared tincture should be consumed in 1 tsp. 1 time / day 30 minutes before eating. The course lasts 40 days.
For many men, treating impotence with folk remedies will forever remain a myth, and those who were cured with the help of ginseng will see a full recovery without the symptoms of impotence reappearing.Contraindications for the use of ginseng are: fever, insomnia, mental disorders, heart diseases, overexcitation.
Frequent consumption of celery helps cure male impotence and strengthen potency in the prevention phase. Due to the short-term effect of the product on the body, various folk remedies are made from celery.
Celery Cooking Methods:
- Juice. For cooking, you need to rub the celery on a fine or medium grater and squeeze the raw materials. Then use 1 tsp. three times a day. So that the impotence goes back faster and tastes more pleasant, you can mix 25 g apple, 50 g pear and 100 g celery juice;
- Court. Treatment with the agent can be carried out by adding a root vegetable to the diet. There is a well-known, healthy and tasty dish - you need to peel and cut the celery. Then bring to the boil in salted water and fry with a little oil, water and flour, the softness of the root vegetables indicates readiness. Finally add the egg yolk and some nutmeg. The dish is eaten hot;
- Tincture. Tincture is the most effective remedy with a concentrated content of nutrients from celery. Pour 1 tablespoon of root vegetables 300 ml of chilled boiled water and leave for 4 hours. Finally, pour off the liquid from the sediment and drink 1 tablespoon each. 3 times a day half an hour before meals. The remedy helps with impotence and is used to treat prostatitis, including the chronic type;
- Tincture from seeds. The principle of making folk tincture is similar to the previous method, only the dosage is 1 tbsp. Seeds in 400 ml of water and you need to insist for 8 hours.
If you eat 15 slices of nuts, the potency will be much stronger and longer. It is better if there are some green nuts, as the amount of the necessary components for a man in them is greater. Additional ingredients help make the nut more effective.
Treatment with folk remedies with walnuts:
- Nuts with dried fruits. Mix 12 kernels with dried fruits, the most useful are raisins, plums, figs, 200 g each. Chop and mix all ingredients. Take 2 tbsp. Before bedtime, it is better to drink the mixture with kefir. You need to keep the dish in the refrigerator.
- Nuts and goat milk. To restore male strength, traditional medicine suggests eating 1 glass of kernel a day, goat milk is used as a drink. You shouldn't eat a glass at once, you need to divide it 2-3 times. The duration of treatment is 1 month;
- Nuts with honey. Instantly, 2 of the most effective substances in a recipe help make an excellent means of improving potency. Nuts are crushed and mixed in a ratio of 1 to 1. Most often they are treated with 1 tbsp at home. three times a day for 1 month. Dried fruits not only decorate the taste, but also improve the effect.
A folk recipe for treatment based on the use of oak bark allows you to increase potency and make an erection more lasting. Male vigor responds best to young oak bark, which can be bought at the pharmacy or hand-picked in the spring.
Recipes of traditional doctors using oak bark:
- Decoction for external use. An effective remedy is a decoction, the use of which cures impotence, prostatitis and hemorrhoids. 6 tablespoons of bark you need to pour 1. 5 liters of water. Put the mixture in a water bath and hold for 40 minutes. Then set the broth aside and let it steep for 2 hours. It is recommended to take baths after cooling;
- Decoction for internal use. When treating, you need to use 20 g of raw materials and pour 1 liter of water. The mixture is then placed in a water bath (40 minutes) and periodically stirred. Take 1 glass 2 times a day;
- Broth from collection. If you collect a lot of the most useful ingredients for potency, it turns out that it has a powerful effect on impotence. It is recommended to grind 3 parts of chamomile, 3 parts of horse chestnut, 5 parts of bark, and 2 parts of sage leaves, then mix. Then pour 1 tbsp. Collect 1 glass of boiling water and cook in a water bath for 15 minutes. Drink 100 ml 2 times a day.
Herbal supplements are considered to be the best methods of treating impotence. Since symptoms and treatment are often the same, the presence of many components enables erectile dysfunction to be influenced in a complex manner.In the past, traditional healers almost always treated with herbs, as the only contraindication is an allergy.
The use of effective methods of treatment for a fee includes the preparation of:
- A mixture of lemon balm and St. John's wort. It is necessary to grind, dry and mix both ingredients in a 1 to 1 ratio. For cooking you will need 1 tbsp. Pour 200 ml of water and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. After cooling, the mixture is filtered and used in 100 ml 2 times a day. Plants are allergenic, so use with caution;
- Collection of coriander, burdock and angelica roots, St. John's wort, chamomile, bitter pepper, wintergreen. You can prepare the mixture by mixing all the ingredients in equal proportions, then 2 tbsp. Collection is poured into 1 liter of boiling water. Let the mixture burn for 10 minutes, then pour it into a thermos and let it stand overnight. Take 100-150 ml 30 minutes before meals. To improve the taste, honey, sugar or jam can be added. The course of treatment is 3-4 months, then a break of 2 weeks and you can continue. Usually, the restoration of potency occurs faster than the end of the course;
- Herbal collection of mint, nettle and clover. Prepare all plants by pruning and drying them. Then 5 tsp. Pour all ingredients into 1 liter of boiling water and let it steep for 20 minutes. You need to use it 3-4 times a day;
- Tinctures made from lungwort, rose hip (fruit) and gold root. It is noteworthy that the components are used separately. For every 200 ml of boiling water, 10 g of lungwort is used, 2 tablespoons are used. 3 times a day. The golden root is prepared in the form of a tincture - 150 ml of alcohol is poured into 30 g of the root and infused for 2 weeks. Consume 25 drops. 2 tablespoons of the crushed rose hips are poured into a thermos and 200 ml of boiling water are added. Let the mixture work for 4 hours, then drink 100 ml 2 times a day.
Treatment after 50
Remedies for impotence after 50 are specially developed taking into account the physiological changes in the human body caused by age. Over time, a man involuntarily comes across signs of temporary or complete impotence. It is worth looking for a solution in traditional methods of treatment.
- Honey balm. In fact, honey balm has a powerful effect on the entire reproductive system at any age. For cooking, you will need 250 g of aloe leaves, 250 g of honey and 250 g of cahors. Then mix all the ingredients and let rest in a cool place for 5-6 days. Take 3 times a day before meals. The recording time is 1 month;
- Royal jelly. The product is sold in the pharmacy. The drug should be taken 5-10 drops 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 2-3 months;
- Feverfew infusion. Prepared raw materials (dried and crushed) are filled with chilled water. Motherwort needs 2 tablespoons and 1 liter of water. Next, the mixture is infused for 8 hours. You should take 100 ml of soaped liquid 2-3 times a day;
- Carrot broth in milk. For cooking, you will need 300 g of carrots and 1 liter of milk. The root crop, after boiling, is boiled for 40-60 minutes, then it is filtered off and the milk should be drunk in 100-150 ml twice a day.
It is difficult to overestimate traditional medicine, because natural recipes have been used for many generations and their recipes have been refined. Many men prefer folk remedies, not wanting to go to a specialist, but the problem can not be ignored. It is worth dealing with the reasons 1 time and having a full sex life.