Time has no mercy, and that is why increasing potency in men after 60 is an important, exciting and sometimes controversial topic. In men after 35 years, there are some difficulties with potency, libido decreases, and this affects men's mental and physical health.
What affects the deterioration of the erection
At the age of 60, the male body reduces the production of testosterone, and without this important hormone, potency is impossible. A lack of sufficient testosterone affects a man and deprives him of sexual desire. The reasons contributing to the decrease in potency are as follows:
- taking drugs. Marijuana is particularly harmful.
- Alcoholism. In alcoholic men, erectile dysfunction occurs much earlier than 60 years.
- Smoking is an addiction that affects blood circulation. The reproductive system in men also suffers from this side effect.
- Psychological factor, the presence of a constant stressful situation. The hormonal background also depends on the environment in which the person is located. Frequent stress suppresses sexual desire.
- Constant presence in a seated position. The sitting position of the body is not inherently designed for the human body. Regular and prolonged stay in this position contributes to impaired blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- Chronic feeling of tiredness and need for sleep. The male body cannot produce testosterone if it is constantly deprived of sleep.
- With kidney problems and diseases of the genitourinary system, potency in men worsens.
- Improper nutrition, lack of vitamins and minerals in sufficient quantities in food cause disorders of the whole organism, including sexual function.
- In the case of obesity, diabetes in men, potency problems are more likely to occur.
- Heart disease affects the circulatory system, and therefore blood flow to the genitals depends on how well the heart muscle is working. A disruption in the endocrine glands increases the risk of problems with sexual desire.
- Previous genital diseases or complications from sexually transmitted infections can negatively affect men's health.
Potency can be restored in the following ways:
- Injection Pharmacotherapy. This procedure is characterized by its efficiency and high costs. Effect on potency: Due to the dilation of blood vessels in the sex organ, an erection occurs immediately and without sexual desire. You can inject at most three times a week. Contraindications: diseases of the brain, diabetes mellitus. In the most advanced situations, this method does not help to improve sexual function.
- medical method. Taking special pills improves sexual function in men of all ages. Pills to increase potency do not affect the general condition of the body, make sexual intercourse more intense, brighter, orgasm is more comfortable. The advantage is that this method is widely available, safe, and also eliminates problems with potency (against the background of a mental disorder). The disadvantage of this method is that the representatives of the stronger sex continue to use it even after the restoration of potency in men due to the pleasant sensations that appear (emotional dependence appears).
- Improvement brings a special diet and exercise. They have a positive effect on general health, the result does not last for several hours, but all the time. The disadvantage of the method is the duration of treatment, which is not always possible.
- Surgical intervention. This method is used by men over 60 when other methods have proven ineffective. The operation is performed on the vessels of the penis, thanks to which it fills with blood faster and becomes erect. The consequences of the procedure are individual for each man, but the result justifies expectations: potency improves, sex life improves.
Natural remedies to increase potency in men over 60 years of age:
- The use of aphrodisiacs. These drugs can improve sex life: they improve blood flow to the genitals, increase sexual desire, improve sensations during sexual intercourse, and have a positive effect on the quality and duration of intimacy.
- Pumpkin seeds have medicinal properties and have a beneficial effect on the male body. This biological component is a prostatitis prophylactic, reduces the symptoms of prostate adenoma, improves health in diseases of the genitourinary system, and stimulates the immune system.
- Decoctions, teas, tinctures with ginseng root have a beneficial effect on blood vessels in the pelvic organs. This drug is useful for men with sexual dysfunction due to physical, emotional exhaustion and hormonal imbalances.
- St. John's wort tincture has a good effect on the nervous system, and also increases potency in men of all ages. The restoration of potency occurs due to the improvement in the state of mind, the increase in sexual desire.
- The use of bee pollen can restore male vigor and normalize the erectile function of the body after 60 years.
Some vitamins and minerals can improve sexual function. These include:
- Zinc. This mineral contributes to the restoration of potency in men. It affects the production of testosterone and leads to an increase in erectile properties. A large amount of this mineral is found in raspberries and strawberries, which have aphrodisiac properties for both men and women.
- Iron. This valuable mineral improves sexual desire and has a positive effect on the quality of sexual intercourse.
- Phosphorus. The lack of a mineral in the body can contribute to a decrease in libido.
- Potassium. This mineral is responsible for energy and nervous excitement. When a person lacks this component, he becomes sleepy, lethargic, and there is no sexual desire.
- Vitamin E. This vitamin is responsible for sexual desire. But in food its amount is very small, and therefore you need to buy special dietary supplements.
- Calcium. This chemical element affects male fertility. An excess of the mineral contributes to rapid ejaculation, a deficiency leads to a decrease in libido and problems with potency.
- Protein. Without this element, the male body does not produce the right amount of seminal fluid. Providing the body with protein-rich food has a positive effect on the quality of sex life, testosterone production and quick recovery after sexual intercourse.
Squats help restore blood flow to the pelvic organs. It is important to do the exercise correctly: squat down as deeply as possible, straining your buttocks. Don't lift your heels off the ground!
The rotation of the pelvis helps normalize blood flow. Every day you need to make 40 turns in one direction and the same number in the other direction.
To improve the back muscles, the condition of the spine and genitals will help to tilt the torso forward and backward. Exercises must be performed 50 times a day.
An increase in potency after 60 years is possible, but for this it is necessary to eliminate the causes of the deterioration in sexual function and comprehensively improve the condition of the whole organism. To increase potency, you need to adhere to proper nutrition, exercise, and monitor mental health. Only in this case will male power bring joy beyond his years.